Oct 22, 2009

Thiefin' Thursday (#tt)

Ahhh... The first in what will be a regular series of posts here on the hopefully-soon-to-be-name-changed '???' I am active on Twitter, and have grown to love #mm and #ff (music monday and friend friday, for you non-Twitterers). So I thought it would be cool to do my own version on Thursdays, which I will call Thiefin' Thursdays. These will be posts where I take blog posts that I have read throughout the week and put links to them here. Thus, I thief(v.) their post and have a successful blog post based entirely on someone else's work.

Today's #tt comes from a blog that I just found recently, but has already made its way into my regular reads. It is called 'Stuff Christians Like', and it is awesome. Here is the link to this week's #tt post, titled 'Booty, God, Booty - Remix'. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment